Me and Only Me

My photo
Martin, GA, United States
I am ME, and that's all there is to it :)

Sunday, July 15, 2012

So day two of my CWS Experience blog :) Blogging is a little new to me so forgive me if I bore ya lol....Anyway I went to the Fashion Show yesterday at 3pm SLT and it was so amazing to see how it all goes down, the models all looked so beautiful and their formation was superb. I can't wait till I can walk down the runway with the confidence that they all showed yesterday..Bravo Ladies.

Next order of business was my class last night going over Prim Editing &  Beach and Dome Formation, I did really good according to Ms. Tiffani on Beach but Dome was a nightmare only because of my huddlez. That thing drove me nuts but I finally beat it and got all the walks and poses I needed, got them all loaded along with their NC's and it works perfectly....\o/ Me lol. I also set up the Female AO on it so I would have the walks I needed for the different runway styles. Well "that's all folks" until next time stay safe and Blog Blog Blog :) huggies xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment